Thursday, March 4, 2010

Gone fishin'

Interesting fishing, indeed

Actually, I've been busy with some other stuff recently, and thus have been unable to update this blog as much as I'd like. I'm also attending the Assembly tomorrow, and so it might be another couple of days before I can wrap up a couple of longer posts that I have in the hopper.

I considered learning how to Twitter in time for the Assembly, based on Christian's enthusiasm for the medium, but in the crush of recent activities (family stuff, job interviews, sunbathing, etc.) I've opted for something simpler.

So, I'll be there with little more than a spiral-bound notebook, several pens, a few copies of my resume, some Death Club for Cuties business cards, a Pallimed sticker kit, and my Flip. I'm not even bringing a laptop to download onto, and will instead focus on quality video.

I hope to feature the results here next week.


Hanx to Jan Nordgreen at Think Again! for the pic